Martes, Nobyembre 5, 2019

Jevon Reely D. Culala: Man of the Philippines - Guagua, Pampanga 2019

Jevon Reely D. Culala: Man of  Guagua, Pampanga 2019
Age: 25
Height: 6ft
Birthday: April 30, 1994
In His Own Words
I am Jevon Reely D. Culala, 25, a licensed Civil Engineer from Guagua, Pampanga. I am a public servant and I am currently practicing my profession in one of the government agencies in the country. I love to travel and someday I would like to visit and explore all 7,641 islands of the Philippines. I am a dreamer and my greatest vision is to let the whole world see how beautiful and amazing our country is.
I am a licensed Civil Engineer and got my license in 2015. It has always been my dream to become an engineer and to build a house for my family. Currently, I am practicing my profession as an engineer in one of our government agencies. I see this as my simple way of bringing back to my country and helping my fellowmen.
Traveling has always been my hobby. I love going on hiking trips and camping adventures and enjoy the beautiful view on top of the mountains. I feel like I have an invisible connection with the nature and I always get relaxed and recharged by simply doing these things.
Joining pageants is actually my personal decision. I see this as a way to improve my self-confidence, my communication skills, and my over-all character. Moreoever, I believe that pageants made to celebrate our visions and individuality. I would like to use this platform to advocate and fight for the causes that I believe in.
Winning Haring Kapampangan paved the way for me to be part of this pageant. This is actually a dream come true because I have always wanted to represent my beloved province in the national stage and to hopefully wear the Philippine sash on my shoulders someday.
My greatest inspirations in joining this pageant are my family and friends. They have been my backbone in every endeavor I have been through. Hearing their words of encouragement just gives me extra strength and confidence. I would not be where I am today if it weren’t for their love and support.
Aside from promoting the tourism of the Philippines, one of my main advocacies in joining this pageant is to protect the rights and welfare of children. Today, our youth faces a lot of problems like drugs, abuse, and violence. In my own ways, I would like to raise awareness to these very critical issues and help in protecting them. The children are our future and their future lies within our hands.


Man of the Philippines 2019
Watch the pageant night on November 28, 2019 at Tanghalang Pasigueño, Pasig City
#manwithamission #integrity #advocacy #nationalism #starrealms #moph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento