Martes, Oktubre 22, 2019

Brian Rudolph Samson: Man of the Philippines - Filipino Community of UAE 2019

Brian Rudolph Samson: Man of the Philippines - Filipino Community of UAE 2019
MoPh FILCOM UAE - Brian Rudolph G. Samson Age: 18 Height: 6”0 Birthday: April 19th, 2001 Brian in his own words: Where were you born? * Dubai How many are you in the family? * 3 Present Career or present course and school level And why did you take up that course? * ABM (Pre-University) Bathspa University UAE What are your favorite stuff like sports or hobbies? * Working Out / Watching Entertaining & Interesting Videos Journey in pageantry What are the pageants you have joined and what are the achievements you had like Awards and titles? 📷 Mr. Teen Bayanihan 2018 (Grand Winner) * Mr. Social Media * Best in Formal Wear 📷 Man of the Philippines UAE 2019 (Grand Winner) * Best in Advocacy * Best in Formal Wear * Mr. Social Media * Best in Creative Wear * Mr. Teraki Boy and Sizzlin’ Steak (Ambassador) * Best in National Costume Who encouraged you to join pageants? * I really had no intention of joining pageant, until I was discovered by my school. Then that was the time I entered my first pageant “Mr & Ms. Teen Bayanihan 2018.” and won my first title. How were you discovered to join man of the Philippines? * I was referred by my friend to join the first screening of Man of the Philippines 2019. Who are your inspiration to join Man of the Philippines? * My parents as they are the main source of my motivation in joining the pageantry industry. * My fellow OFW’s who serves as my inspiration to fulfill my advocacy. What is your advocacy in joining this pageant? * Mental Health: Fighting Depression amongst OFW Tell me more about your heritage or the place you came from, like describe your town or province * Dinalupihan Bataan - It is a beautiful province with amazing sceneries, that promotes a lot of hospitality, beautiful tourist spots and an enchanting historical events made into a monument. What do you consider as the best experience you ever had as a candidate of man of the Philippines? * My best experience as a candidate of Man of the Philippines is my development of genuine personality and being responsible towards my actions. And to be able to help my fellow filipino in needs. What do you expect to learn and experience in joining this pageant? * Having the genuine integrity, rightful advocacy and undying nationalism. Any message to the people who supports you like who are the people behind your entry in Man of the Philippines and your message to them. * First and foremost I want to thank God for providing my blessings. Then my parents who supported me through my downs and ups, and for my supporters who never stopped believing on me. May God bless you all 📷


Man of the Philippines 2019 Watch the pageant night on November 28, 2019 at Tanghalang Pasigueño, Pasig City #manwithamission #integrity #advocacy #nationalism #starrealms #moph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento