Martes, Oktubre 22, 2019

Roselan Mark Limco: Man of the Philippines - Palawan 2019

Roselan Mark Limco: Man of the Philippines - Palawan 2019
Man of Palawan 2019: Roselan Mark Limco
Age: 25
Height: 5'10"
Birthday: November 18, 1993
Birthplace: Brooke's Point, Palawan

Roselan in his own words:
Present Career or present course and school level
And why did you take up that course? Civil Engineer/when I was a child, I saw how happy my parents are when they finally got their dream house and built their own merchandising. I chose to be an engineer so that I can help others build their dreams too and see that happiness everytime I accomplish a project.

What are your favorite stuff like sports or hobbies? When I was in Palawan, me and my friends used to have a long ride with our motorcycles to go nature tripping. I also like to watch movies, play computer and mobile games and play badminton.

Journey in pageantry: The very first pageant I joined was during elementary, it was a pageant to raise funds for the projects of the school. During my high school days, my teachers encourage me to join Mr. Intramurals, Ginoong Buwan ng Wika, etc. but unfortunately did not win any. Then in my 4th year in High School, I joined Mr. Sacred Heart of Jesus High School 2010 and I won. When I was studying my bachelor's degree, my handlers discovered my talents and encourage me to join ramp modeling and pageants.

What are the pageants you have joined and what are the achievements you had like Awards and titles? When I was in high school, I was crowned as Mr. Sacred Heart of Jesus High School 2010. I also won the title as the Mr. Baywalk Bodies 2013, a personality contest, and Ginoong Puerto Princesa Turismo 2013. Before MoPh, I joined MiMaRoPa Festival King 2016 where I represented my province Palawan, and was crowned as First Runner-Up.

Who encouraged you to join pageants? My handlers, teachers, friends and my family, they are also my inspirations.

How were you discovered to join man of the Philippines? My handler, he asked me if I would like to join, then I replied yes immediately.

Who are your inspiration to join Man of the Philippines? First, I never expect that there were signs given by God, He inspired me the most in my everyday life. And my family, friends, and all the Palaweños I want to make them proud.

What is your advocacy in joining this pageant? I want to promote "Sustainable Engineering" in our country. It is a process of designing operating systems so that we can use our natural resources without destroying it or use renewable resources for our daily living.

Tell me more about your heritage or the place you came from, like describe your town or province
Palawan is located in the region of MIMAROPA and the largest province in the country. We have 23 municipalities and 1 highly-urbanized city, where the wildlife sanctuaries, rich marine ecosystem, and also the rich culture and heritage of Palawaños is located.
It is the second-best island in the world according to Travel+Leisure's "The World's Best Awards 2019" and the fourth-best island in Asia according to Condé Nast Traveler's "The Best Islands in the World: 2019 Reader's Choice Awards". We have two prides in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River and Tubbataha Natural Reef.

What do you consider as the best experience you ever had as a candidate for man in the Philippines? Being one of the candidates of this prestigious pageant is already a great opportunity for me.

What do you expect to learn and experience in joining this pageant? I am the kind of guy who really shies away when facing the crowd so Joining this pageant will boost my confidence in presenting myself in front of many people, will enhance my talents and skills, and develop camaraderie and brotherhood with my co-candidates. I would also like to learn their culture and hear stories about their respective provinces while sharing mine too.


Any message to the people who supports you like who are the people behind your entry in Man of the Philippines and your message to them. First, I want to give thanks to our God cause He is the one behind my strength, talents, knowledge and everything, my family because they never stop believing in me, supporting me and loving me, I love you too with all of my heart, my handler, Mr. Jam Melitante for encouraging me to join this pageant, for training me and also for believing in me that discipline and determination can make me a winner in any endeavor, to my friends that are always there for me and to all the Palaweños, this fight is for all of us.


Man of the Philippines 2019 Watch the pageant night on November 28, 2019 at Tanghalang Pasigueño, Pasig City #manwithamission #integrity #advocacy #nationalism #starrealms #moph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento