Martes, Oktubre 22, 2019

Jeve Delos Reyes Tumanda: Man of the Philippines Carmen, North Cotabato 2019

Jeve Delos Reyes Tumanda: Man of the Philippines Carmen, North Cotabato 2019




Man of the Philippines Carmen, North Cotabato 2019 : Jeve Delos Reyes Tumanda
Age: 25 yrs old Birthday: April 19,1994 In his own words:
I was born in Valencia City, Bukidnon I'm the 4th child among 6 siblings. I recently graduated last June 8, 2019 this year with the course BS HRM which I decided to take because its my dream to build my own Hotel and restaurant in the future. One of those I played are Football,and Badminton, I also love singing and dancing. I started joining male pageant when I was in highschool, my 1st pageant was Mr. English Festival and luckily I won 1st runner up! And then followed by 5 another pageant in Our school in University of Southern Mindanao and in baranggays like *MR.USM CHEFS 2016 Grand winner *MR. ADONES 1st runner up *GINOONG PASIKLABAN 2017 Finalist *MR. USM 2018 finalist Best in Interview Mr. FRESHMEN 2016 One of the Awards that I usually got in my journey of pageantry were *Best in Production *Best in Formal wear *Best in Interview I'm also a Freelance Model. I was choosen also as one of the ambassador of a famous Beauty Clinic in our Province which is Skinlounge Clinic. I inspired with my sisters because when I was a little kid, my mother always bring me to watch my sister’s pageant competition and I can see there were men also joining it, that’s why I also tell to my self I want to try it also. My Handler/Manager Mr. Zion discovered me when I hosted a pageant competition. He really encouraged me to try to join in a National competition, I was also thankful to him because he trusted me and he can see a potential in me in this field. My inspiration in this competition are those people who believe in my capabilities like my family, friends and and everyone who are always there to support me. My Advocacy in joining this pageant is Self advocacy : Self-worth, Care and Love since many people nowadays specially youth who have emotionally troubled, who have disability struggle with self-esteem, and I want to be an inspiration to all. I am half Boholono and half illonggo, Currently I am residing at Carmen,North Cotabato found in Soccksargen region in Mindanao, in our province there are 3 tribes these are Lumad, Muslims and Christians, we have 17 municipalities and one city which is Kidapawan city also known as City of Fruits and highland spring, our province is considered as Mindanao’s food basket. You can also find part of the highest mountain in the Philippines like Mt. Apo, spanning province of North Cotabato. My expectation in joining this pageant firstly is to learn more about new cultures because candidates came from different provinces and tribes to meet new set of friends and to have fun. Showing and sharing my talent in a national competition. My message to all the those people who really trusting in me, believing my capabilities My Family, Friends and most specially to almighty "GOD"everyone I promise that I will really do my best! I will work hard for it! I know that I am not alone in this journey because of you! Thank you so much and GDBLESS us all. 📷📷📷📷

Man of the Philippines 2019 Watch the pageant night on November 28, 2019 at Tanghalang Pasigueño, Pasig City #manwithamission #integrity #advocacy #nationalism #starrealms #moph

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento